Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not the time for writers block...

As a general rule, I hate blogs... but instead of a sympathy post I got offered on www.findtehchoons.blogspot.com (its good, check it oot) I decided why not join the blogging nation. And with no real direction or purpose for starting one... I struggled reading with the word verification (wtf?!) and used my universal password (whoopsy, if that got out, would probably be catastrophic!) AND WAYHEY im a blogger...
Self hatred bubbling already.. not really Im great.

I should probably start with some of my bookmarked blogs/sites...

postsecret.blogspot.com

postreject.blogspot.com

findtehchoons.blogspot.com (and associated)

saveourshoes.blogspot.com

postcardsfromyomomma.com

fmylife.com

Ah, Ill figure out how to blogroll...

Anyway.. the blog.
I guess its gonna be the stuff noone will listen to me about, haha. And some inner workings of my cortex...
Some music stuff to rival Cillian (ha, you'll see!)

And how I passing from day to night, fighting and breathing and living in the world...

Jenny vs World... wonder who's gonna win, and more importantly... whats the prize gonna be

Peace, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment