Wednesday, June 24, 2009

D.I.D.D.Y

I had an unreal day today!!














We yachted the shiiiiit outta it, well it was docked, but it was floating!!

God we were so pimping and probably embarrassed Cillian with out behaviour :P
And for some reason, everyone thought it would be a great idea to wear stripes... oh god, we are so sad PEOPLE!!
I also cudnt resist "im flyyyyyying Jack...." oh dear.

We kinda just ate loads of stuff, Aidan made unreal pasta and I made mystery cookies, there was so much food, i think everyone felt a bit seasick afterwards.... or else gluttony got the better of us...
My mystery cookies were great, i substituted almost all the ingredients in the recipe, ever have nutella and bourbon cream chip cookies?

I also was really convinced I was going to lose a shoe. but I didnt, phew!!





















next time, hookers and coke...Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Update the blog plz..Your thousands of readers are getting restless :O

    ReplyDelete