Wednesday, June 24, 2009

entrepreneur.... nah, im a scientist....

I was having lunch with two guy friends last week, and they starting talking about business ideas, which were really good (except the harp on top of the building thing, lol) and I thought God, Ive never thought about business ideas really, which made me feel slightly abnormal....

That was until I realised a few days later that not all people in primary school asked the teacher what humans would have looked like if the atmospheres oxygen was changed by a percentage or so... or ask the first year science teacher was carbon monoxide more toxic than carbon dioxide because of the double content of carbon compared to oxygen between the tewo and the exchange rate in the lungsof both. ha.

I Guess not all people are entrepreneurs.... Ill just invest my neuroscience money in shares in their businesses.

God, we are all great, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment